ad1

Jun 3, 2015

The Best Things Take Time

Life has been kind to me recently. I happened to get a girlfriend, managed to make it most of the way through School, but this quarter has been hell.  I'm thinking about all the things I should do to make my GPA better. Sometimes, I wonder if numbers define people in today's society.

I've been going through some changes that I wasn't expecting. Between my Math class being an absolute work of destruction and trying to get my company running, while passing Music Production, I feel like I'm being run rampant. I am torn between doing what I love to do and doing what I have to do.

My girlfriend and I started dating on the 27th of May. She's everything I could ever want. Shannon is a beautiful woman, I'm still getting to know her, but the more I do, the more I love her.

My money situation is not easy right now, so hopefully this possible job at a collective will benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment