miner

data-autostart="true" Loading...

Jan 9, 2015

under a veil of fear

I think I have finally come to terms with Life and Death and how little we really know about any of it..

Many people cling to religion for comfort of this, but I don't feel as if chasing a Church and their 'acceptance' of me is rational.

Spirituality comes from within and extends it's self to other beings from within themselves. It isn't about the acceptance from others, but is about the acceptance of one's own self and compassion for others.

And I've come to terms with all of this. I understand that this is the way life is (and Death). We live and we die. All we can do is make do with our time together and love one another while we have this time together. Until the end of time, space, and all other facets.

No comments:

Post a Comment