ad1

Sep 7, 2014

His Pain(s)

I don't know how to start this blogpost out really.  I don't know how to explain anything at the moment as I'm thinking of all of this.  I feel almost speechless, but I need to get this out there before I never get the chance to.

There's a few exes that I really wish I could rekindle my burned bridges with (doesn't seem possible really).

So, here's my piece, let me start this off.

Andrea -

If you're reading this.  I am sorry things between us didn't work out.  I also wanted to apologize for all the drama that I put you through.  I meant it when I said I loved you.  I still do, but I know you don't reciprocate the same feelings for me.  I can only hope that you are well and that things with you and whomever you've found are going well.  Maybe one day we can talk about everything (or maybe not), either way, I'm sure you're tired of seeing me talk about you, but if this is the last message you see from me to you - I love you.

Roxanne -

I want to apologize to you for the way things in our relationship went.  I knew I was too jealous and just way too unconfident.  I'm glad that I got to see you before you went off to the Navy, and that you've left me with such good memories.  I know you're not too far, but I still miss old memories, you always knew I was a dreamer.  I love you, always have, always will.

- I never want anything to go unsaid.  I wish the best for both of you..

-

No comments:

Post a Comment