miner

data-autostart="true" Loading...

May 16, 2014

A Miracle at a Transit Station

I had a pretty awesome thing happen to me.

I had accidentally dropped my wallet on one of the city busses. I got it back after I called the Transit. It had my social security card and my ID along with $20.00 cash. I was frantic.

I was so happy that I got it back - With everything still in my wallet. I thanked the bus driver and went on the bus and said "faith restored in Tacoma!" - I know it was silly to say, but it made the other people on the bus smile. It's those blessed moments where I feel like sharing the humor and somewhat harsh reality of my life that magically works out for me.

  Perspective thinking with a little bit of Optimism goes a long way. I'm slowly figuring this out.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Cool that you announced it on the bus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff bro. Keep your social security card at home from now on.

    ReplyDelete