miner

data-autostart="true" Loading...

Mar 14, 2014

Perfection and Endless Seas

I'm so unsure of how to put all my weird feelings into writing. It's like I feel like I'm going to simultaneously combust with everything at once.

So where do I begin?

I'm starting to see differences in my life, both good and bad. I've come to realize that Time is a bit of a paradox.
Reflecting back on things that I have done in my life, I'm wondering if I've made correct choices.

I know what I'm afraid of. I know what's been scaring me since I knew how to comprehend it: It's the fear that when I die I'll lose who I am, the morals I've learned, the people I've met.

Perhaps I do believe in an 'After-Life', but it's not one that many others would agree with. Maybe those feelings of dejavu that people get are really small visions of a sign that we did this in our past version of our life. As if when we die, perhaps we just do this same life over with small differences.

Maybe I've written this exact post one-million other times.
But, then again, I want to continue to explore life, forever long.

No comments:

Post a Comment