ad1

May 25, 2013

The Storm - entry May 25th, 2013


Things are going different than I expected, but still the same, if not getting better.  Maybe that doesn't make sense, but, in a paradoxical sort of way, it does.
My life is a paradox right now.  I love the way things are, but hate them at the same time.  There's always room for improvement, I suppose.

I stopped thinking about suicide.  It's not a very viable escape route.  As easy as it would be, the pain upon myself and others is too much.  That's not something I want to see happen.

I had this thought, it may be crazy or somewhat irrational, but it's a thought - I have the urge to live everyday like it could possibly end at any moment.  I've been brought down by others, humiliated, harassed and attacked mentally.  I choose to throw up my fist, rise up from my ashes and breathe new life while concentrating on peace.

Sometimes a Man must cry and suffer to understand what the purpose of life is.
No God, No Religion; just Life, Love and the Pursuit of Happiness.
Do right, make right; generosity when it's time is needed.
Be Right, be well; honesty in times of conflict.

No comments:

Post a Comment