ad1

Jan 12, 2013

Poetic Justice (Relaxation) - Poem by Alex Poulos (Inspired by Kendrick Lamar's "Poetic Justice")

These days I hope you listen to the voicemails I've been leaving, But oh you're continents away, sometimes it makes me think like Is there any way I could get you out on a commercial jet, take you out to the finest places yet or we could be like two kids in their Twenties and go out to some diner, 
Nothing seems finer, a soda bar and jukebox liner 

But-but-but, in the thunder and rain, stare into my face, 
Tell me you love me and don't hold back to embrace me since we've had only spaces between our texts, I want to feel your arms around my neck as I whisper

 Poetic justice, poetic justice, I want to write all over your body but maintain my desire for lust, you're an unwritten song and until I got my words out there I was just writing with dust

Posted via email from We're All A Bit Insane Here

No comments:

Post a Comment