ad1

Sep 6, 2012

I've Had A Sudden Realization Today - I'm Happy To Be Alive

I had a sudden realization today - I'm thankful to be alive.  Really, looking all around me - I can't be happier to be breathing than I am right now.  I've had so many moments where I could've died or been dead and it finally hits me now - I'm happy to be alive. Happy to be breathing.  There's so many things that are flooding me with joy right now, and to be honest I feel lucky.

To everyone that's been by my side and been patient with me through everything, every struggle, people that have accepted me for being me and even my faults 

- I just want to say Thank You. This has been said so many times, I know, it's been a rough ride but now I feel like I can do anything.  I feel like I can pick the world up and carry it on my shoulders and be able to push it across the stars. 

It's hard to be happy sometimes, and everyone goes through those low points in their lives, but when you feel like giving up, there's always a reason to keep going.  Some of us don't get a second chance to make a change for the future, so the best thing to do is make it happen while you're living.  

To all my loved ones, I love you all with all my heart. 
To the one that I care about romantically, you're the light in my life, and I could'nt get as far as I've gotten without your patience and care. I Love you with all my heart. 

And to Everyone else that has given me the time of day and kindness in your hearts - Thank you for being you and kind.

Posted via email from We're All A Bit Insane Here

No comments:

Post a Comment