Sorry folks, I mean, it just seems like Hopsin is a joke now. He was good until he let the fame get to his head - Don't get me wrong, his album "RAW" was exactly that - Raw - it was good. But ever since recently, I've began to see a change in him since he's become more noticed - plus his manager/CEO of his label "Dame" is a punk who used Hopsin's fame to sign SwizZz (which is Dame's little brother) to Hopsin's label.
I apologize to any of you who take offense to this - but in reality, I'm just putting out my perspective and why I feel like Hopsin went from original to "egotistical" in the matter of a year.
I originally had huge respect for the guy, as a person and artistically - but since the release of "Hop Madness" and the fueds he's had with The Jokerr - see below - Dame, Hopsin's "CEO" is using Hopsin's fame for his own agenda.
Funk Volume beef with The Jokerr:
- Here's the first Starting Post of his "Baww Rant" by The Jokerr https://www.facebook.com/jokerrfb/posts/216850541747159
- More recent: https://www.facebook.com/jokerrfb/posts/421150917917699
- Even More so: https://www.facebook.com/jokerrfb/posts/421198107912980
Basically - To Sum up the beef between The Jokerr & Funk Volume
- Jokerr enters Funk Volume Contest with this
- FV CEO Dame doesn't choose Jokerr and instead chooses this guy
- Jokerr gets butthurt
- Jokerr helps Hopsin with music video for "Hop Madness" as well as makes Cameo but only to find out his part got "edited out"
- Jokerr crys and bitches some more (just literally go here and look all the way through March, April and now May)
- Hopsin apologizes to Jokerr
- Jokerr accepts but keeps bawwing (dont even need to post a link, just go to his FB)
- Present day: still mad. Disses Tech N9ne, loses fans, gets mad some moar
- Hopsin has talent but instead of using it, he's letting fame get to his head and his CEO Dame use it to boost his little brother
- Jokerr is a confused white boy who's afraid to be called white
- Jokerr cant take criticism and is jelly of Tech N9ne
- Dame continues to fuck Hopsin in the anus for fame with SwizZz's "popularity"
That's all folks