miner

data-autostart="true" Loading...

May 15, 2012

A Message To The New Split Personality of th3j35t3r: Smedley Manning @cubespherical | Tech Home The Bacon

A Message To The New Split Personality of th3j35t3r: Smedley Manning @cubespherical

Posted by on May 14, 2012 in Hacking & InfoSec | Comments (2) | 86 views

We are being trolled by the biggest one of them all, th3j35t3r himself. We have seen him do it before when lulzsec and the anons. He acts like his twitter account get’s hacked or cracked and we get a msg saying “just kidding” was tricking everybody for a certain reason which is really special and you ain’t smart enough to know why. Blah Blah Blah.

And what better way to take money out of the hands of Wikileaks supports. Give @cubespherical all your anti-US money and I promise to deliver th3j35t3r’s head? Sure…

Wikileaks blah, I really don’t care about all that. I like a good puzzle like the next blogger. But this isn’t fun anymore. I really think this guy needs help. The more we give him attention the more crazy shit he will come up with. Even if we knew who the guy was, what does it matter?

As I’m writing this another split personality comes up as th3j35tr (with the last 3 for an r) saying that @cubespherical “cracked” his password? Really jester (so sick of typing 5s)? Someone cracked your super elite password? I’ve got to hand it to you though, you’ve trolled a lot of people today. But you know what I’m a small IT blogger and no one is going to care that I’m sick of you. But I know you will read this…hell you stole content off my site before. Dude, seriously get help.

I’m done with this circle-jerk. I got a family and life. peace

Share

Posted via email from We're All A Bit Insane Here

No comments:

Post a Comment