ad1

May 30, 2012

Man Dresses as the Hulk, Cannot Return to Human Form | Helablog

A resident of Vila Cruzeiro, Brazil, where he is known as MC Marronzinho, pool cleaner Paul, Paulo Henrique dos Santos, painted his skin green in an attempt to look like the Hulk to participate in a ‘Peace Race’.

I was happy to run in my community and show the world that we have good here, and disclose my work as a singer. Now I’m very sad, not knowing what to do. I am embarrassed by this situation.

Paulo bought two jars of a product purchased at a store that was claimed to be makeup…well I don’t think this stuff is makeup…after taking 20 baths to clean himself of the mystery ink, Paulo is still covered in green.

I spent hours in the bath trying to get this makeup and nothing. I had to ask for help from my girlfriend. The worst is that the ink or decreased. The product is impregnated in my body. Even rubbing soap, still green – he said.

Now poor Paulo has to sleep on the floor on top of plastic bags until the ink disappears.

Two questions…I really need to know why he is using a toilet bowl scrubber on himself and… Am I the only one thinking, is that really his girlfriend or mom?

[Cheers globo]

Posted via email from We're All A Bit Insane Here

No comments:

Post a Comment