ad1

Feb 21, 2012

House Sitter for Hire! INTERNATIONALLY! From Seattle, Washington, US for Anyone in Adelaide, AUS

House Sitter for Hire! (Seattle, Washington, United States)


Date: 2012-02-22, 5:42PM CST
Reply to: mkk3p-2864345070@serv.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hi there,

I've been trying to apply for house sitting jobs around the net, but most of them are pretty expensive just to submit a form and maybe or maybe not get picked, so,
I figured I'd might as well try craigslist and test my luck.

I'm looking to be a house sitter for you in exchange for getting a chance to visit Australia. I'll pay my airfare and fare for food as well, I am willing to work and be at your service, being out of country would be something of a treat in itsself, and then the thought of being able to be housed in exchange for taking good care of it, tending to the animals and relaying phone messages and mail, I am all about taking good care of your place while I'm house sitting.

A little about me:

*As you can see from my location, yes I am American, born in Washington State in 1991, from my loving mother's womb, and raised in Seattle/Tacoma - very similar to that of
Adelaide.
*I am very sociable, friendly and mannered.
*I graduated High School and got my Diploma to show for it
*I am good with animals, I have about 4 cats, and 2 dogs, cats of all sorts love me and I can easily befriend a pup the same way.
*I don't smoke, drink or do any form of drugs, haven't felt the need to and I have better judgment than that.
*I clean up after myself and anything else - I don't leave any dish unattended.
*I am self sufficient and cleanly
*and most of all I am flexible in any sort of payment be it the experience of seeing Australia or if you feel so kind as to pay me in currency, either way doesn't matter.

Please, nothing silly - I am looking only for those of you whom are serious about needing a house sitter, if you wish to contact me, feel free to email or call:
0011 + 1 + 3608306416

I am very much open to Skyping, emailing, IMing, calling, facetiming, whatever by any means you wish to get a hold of me.

Thanks!

Alex

  • Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2864345070

Posted via email from We're All A Bit Insane Here

No comments:

Post a Comment